Australian Immigration – What we can do for you & how?
We can help you make Australia your Permanent Home.
Submit your Query
We will contact you soon to understand your requirements and to set-up a convenient time to discuss the same.
Go for Assessment
Your profile information is collected and assessed as per Australia’s Points based immigration Selection system requirements. We shall get back to you in 48 hours
Discussion on your Evaluation Report
Our Australian MARA agent will Evaluate and help you with a customized report that details everything- your chances for Australia PR Visa, cost involved, job availability etc. This shall happen face to face at our office.
Sign-up and we will start-up your process
We will have a formal contract that will detail out all the process and the payments.
Why Immigrate to Australia
Australia has political stability, a pulsating economy, and a classy way of life. Australia is a country that has an enviable reputation as it offers a top-notch standard of living. A new points system has been unrolled the below mentioned Skilled Migration Visas. The eligibility Score is now 65 points for Skilled Subclasses:
Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
The most wanted permanent resident visa by immigrants who are looking to immigrate to Australia was introduced to satisfy the growing demand for skilled workers. The Australian migration department follows a point based score where the candidate must score a minimum of 65 points supported Age, Qualifications, Language Ability, Experience et al. if the candidate is in a position to fulfil the minimum point requisite and also fulfil the wants mentioned within the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) they will apply for immigration to Australia. candidates fulfilling the minimum criteria don’t get to have got sponsorship from the Australian states or territories.
Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
For all the candidates whose professions aren’t listed within the Skilled Occupation List has to go forward to apply for permanent residence in Australia under the Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190). From a state or territory in Australia, the candidate has to have get sponsorship and 65 score points.
The candidate must score 5 points when nominated by an Australian State/Territory. The subclass 190 visa anyways entails the recipient of the visa to measure for two years within the sponsoring state/ territory.
With the above-mentioned visas, you can
- stay in Australia permanently
- work and study in Australia
- enrol in Australia’s public health care scheme, Medicare
- sponsor your relatives to come to Australia
- travel to and from Australia for 5 years
- if eligible, become an Australian citizen
General Eligible Criteria for Australian PR?
- Master´s degree in any stream, confirmed with a skill assessment.
- Must be part of the Skills listed in Skill Occupation List
- A work experience of min 3 yrs
- IELTS Score with a minimum Competent score, but having Proficient (at least 7 in each of the four components) and or Superior (at least 7 in each of the four components) grants more points other approved Tests include TOEFL iBT and PTE
- The need for a sponsor or nominator is not mandated in Subclass 189 but required for Subclass 190
- Invitation to apply must be received
- Age must be under 45 to be invited
- Needs to have 65 points in the Points based immigration Selection system