No Time to study for NEET?
Low scores in NEET
Worried about high MBBS fees in India?
Why waste a year? Why compromise? Get MBBS admission with the pre-medical program presented by the Medical Career Academy, Manchester UK
Study your first year of MBBS in India and transfer to a Medical University Abroad from the second year
Who is this Pre-medical program for?
Every year, thousands of Indian students appear for NEET. Despite getting good scores, they fail to secure admissions in Indian Medical Colleges, owing to the limited number of seats. This, coupled with high costs incurred to get these seats, makes it a challenge for the aspiring Indian youth who wish to pursue an MBBS program.
12th completed Science candidates appear for NEET, but they simply do not have the cut-off scores to apply for medical admissions in India or abroad.
12th completed Science candidates who have not appeared for NEET, but now wish to pursue an MBBS degree
Medical Career Academy, Manchester UK
Medical Career Academy (MCA) has more than two decades of experience in overseas clinical education for leading medical universities around the world. Medical Career Academy (MCA), having its headquarters of Manchester, UK, was established by a group of experienced medical professionals and university academicians to offer clinical pathway programs in the field of Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Dental, Bio-medical, and Public Health.
MCA Success Story
- More than 20 years of experience in student recruitment services.
- About 10,000+students are recruited for MCA through direct and pathway programs for different disciplines, including Engineering, Research, Clinical, Arts, and Science.
- MCA team deals with Global best Universities across the UK, USA, Russia, Europe, Canada, Africa, China, Philippines, Kazakhstan, and Caribbean countries.
- MCA has a direct partnership with 21 MCI Listed Medical Universities in South America, Eastern Europe, and Central Asia for pre-medical programs.
Medical Career Academy India
The sole aim of MCA India is to nurture students with MBBS aspirations in India, especially for those who have been less successful in their NEET Exams. The MCA Campus in India is located at Rathinam College, Coimbatore. The partnering Universities of MCA strives to provide affordable and quality overseas medical education to the student fraternity from various parts of India through this Pre-Medical program.
|Top Recommended Medical Universities||Region||Country|
|LLC Caucasus International University||Eastern Europe||Georgia|
|Pleven Medical University||Eastern Europe||Bulgaria|
|American International Medical University||Southern America||St.Lucia|
|St.James School of Medicine||Southern America||Anguilla|
|Sumy State Medical University||Eastern Europe||Ukraine|
Why is the Pre-Medical Program ideal for Indian Students?
- Securing a place into any medical and allied schools in India is challenging, even for the most able students.
- Best overseas medical education at an affordable cost.
- Students who have not cleared NEET with the eligible score have an opportunity to pursue the pre-medical program simultaneously when they re-attempt for NEET.
- Students have a variety of University options to pursue their medical dream at 21 MCI Listed Medical Universities from South America, Eastern Europe and Central Asia.
- Students are going to take up the program from universities with US based curriculum and English as their medium of instruction.
- The geographical location of all our affiliated universities are safe to the global student community pertaining to racism, anti-social activity, and other related situations.
Highlights of the Program
- Admissions with/without NEET
- 21 MCI Listed Medical Universities @ Eastern Europe, Central Asia & South America
- No GRE/TOEFL/IELTS
- Course fee in your Budget
- NEET failed students will be trained by Ex-Nasa Scientist during the pre-medical
- Students will be trained for USMLE preparation during the pre-clinical program
12 months Diploma (Pathway to 4/5 years MBBS/MD)
Medicine/Surgery degree course is a 5/5. 5/6 year university program. Three semesters of pre-medical are taught entirely at our campus in Rathinam College, India. At the end of the pre-medical program, students will be transferred to partner universities through a credit transfer process to complete a degree in Medicine.
NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) PASS/FAIL 12th Grade 60% Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English)
Being one of the premium MBBS abroad consultants in India, Torah Overseas can guide you in pursuing your Pre-medical program that, in turn, help in getting placed in any of the top MBBS universities abroad.