New Zealand Immigration – What we can do for you & how?
We can help you make New Zealand your Permanent Home.
Submit your Query
We will contact you soon to understand your requirements and to set-up a convenient time to discuss the same.
Go for Pre-Assessment
Your profile information is collected and assessed as per Canada’s Points based immigration Selection system requirements. We shall get back to you in 48 hours
Discussion on your Evaluation Report
Our team of legal experts will Evaluate and help you with a customized report that details everything- your chances for New Zealand PR Visa, cost involved, job availability etc. This shall happen face to face at our office.
Sign-up and we will start-up your process
We will have a formal contract that will detail out all the process and the payments.
Why Immigrate to New Zealand
New Zealand is a perfect place to settle – it’s a land of opportunity and one among the foremost sought-after destinations by skilled migrants looking to immigrate. The country includes a low corruption ratio and delightful and as per the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations popularly referred to as ANZSCO the demand for Engineers is comparatively high and the most appropriate profile-possessing candidate gets the chance to easily immigrate to New Zealand.
Popularly referred to as the Skilled Migrant Category (SMC) it allows people that have skills and knowledge that’s in high demand to manoeuvre into New Zealand. New Zealand also employs some extent system supported certain factors, like age, employment experience, qualifications, and a suggestion of skilled job.
General Eligible Criteria for New Zealand PR?
- Master’s degree in any stream, confirmed with a skill assessment.
- Must be part of the Skills listed in Skill Occupation List
- A work experience of min 3 yrs
- In order to be eligible to use for immigration to New Zealand the applicant must not be over 55 years old and will be proficient in English.
- IELTS Score with a minimum Competent score, other approved Tests include TOEFL iBT and PTE
- The Applicants whose EOI is with a score of 160 or more get selected these are 2020 levels.