Why Study in Singapore?
Singapore is located in southern Malaysia and is known as a global financial hub along with cultural diversity and a tropical climate. One can easily approach Study Abroad Consultants like Torah Overseas has the expertise to guide on the benefits of pursuing higher studies in Singapore.
Benefits of studying in Singapore
- Short Flights away from home
- Asia Pacific’s Best Universities
- Employment Opportunities with global leaders
- Quality education at affordable costs
- Friendly environment for studies
- Availability of Post-Work study options
- The government pays 75% of the tuition fee for the student.
- Singapore’s Ministry of Manpower says that international students who are on a Student pass can work part-time for about 16 hours each week until the term and for unlimited hours during vacation, provided: they’re a registered full-time student in one among the approved institutions.
- Affordable cost: Studying in Singapore is less expensive in comparison to the US and the UK.
- The average cost of living in Singapore is additionally considerably less than in countries like Australia, Canada, the US, and the UK. Abroad Education Consultants have the complete scope of contacts for all kinds of requirements of a student going to Singapore for higher studies.
Scholarship issued by local universities is popular, and business administration remains the best option of study.
Popular Courses in Singapore
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Master of Business Administration
Top Universities in Singapore
- Nanyang Technological University
- National University of Singapore
- Management Development Institute of Singapore
- NUS Business School
- Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Singapore Management University
- Lasalle College of Arts